Success Rates with Fertility Treatments
IVF success rates depend on a variety of factors. If you think of IVF as a mathematical equation, success is the end result, which is the dependent variable, and there are a lot of independent variables, which together make up the other end of the equation to bring you success. Rather than average success rates, you should be more focused on unique factors that will specifically bring you success. From initial investigation to testing, from medication choice to administering medication and from doctor to embryologist, there are a lot of variables to consider in the equation of success. We are proud to announce that our equations have very well defined variables and our success rates are considerably higher than world averages. It is no secret that we have been chosen the “best fertility clinic in Cyprus” for three years in a row!
Success Rates for 2012:
Success Rates for 2013:
Please keep in mind that success statistics are based on 2 and 3 embryo transfers. Single embryo transfers are not calculated in success statistics. Chances of pregnancy with single embryo transfers will be considerably lower.
Why does North Cyprus IVF Centre has such high success rates?
There are several factors that contribute to our success rates. These include:
– Accumulation of knowhow and experience within the past 15 years as we are the very first IVF clinic in the region.
– We are not just an IVF clinic, but also a research centre with own research team.
– Our egg donor program only admits donors aged between 19-28 who have donated before and contributed to a positive pregnancy, therefore, we only use pregnancy proven fertile and healthy egg donors.
– We are able to transfer up to 3 embryos legally, increasing your chances of success.
– We offer ICSI (microinjection) free of charge as a standard procedure with all our IVF treatments.
– We are able to offer non-conventional methods and approaches such as Cytoplasmic Transfer to patients in older age brackets.
– We make sure that you are offered a custom prepared treatment protocol geared toward your specific needs and requirements.
– Dr. Savas is a pioneer in the field of infertility!